Listed here are CURRENT bulletins. For archived material, go to the 2019/2020 Bushfires page.
- YOGA RESUMING this Saturday morning 18 Jan 9:30 at the hall
- THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS – there was an amazing turnout at the hall to load donated goods onto the container. From Matt Fanning: “To all those people who turned up to help backload the stores today I pass my heartfelt thanks. Conditions were not the best but community spirit saw it through”.
- For anyone who left eskies, fridges and large blue tarps in the hall , please collect these items now. Contact Robyn Ralph on 0417892292 or 44561 454 for access to the hall, or drop in at 2pm on Thursday.
- FREE COUNSELLING SERVICES – Gary Thomas (registered psychologist) has very kindly offered to provide counselling services and advice free of charge. Gary is available from Sat 18 Jan until Sat 25 Jan, 0404 838 331
- GREEN WASTE – Mayor Findlay has advised that green waste fees will continue to be waived until the end of January. Tip opening hours are Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri 1-5pm (applies until 31 Jan 2020).
- DONATIONS – Scroll down for information on fund raising for a critical response kit for the Red Head Villages.
Volunteers and army reservists backloading donated goods, Thursday 16 January 2020.