Nominations opened on May 1 for these awards, closing 31 July 2019. For more information, click here. Awards categories are:
- Department of Planning and Industry Individual Excellence in Crown Land Management Award
- Department of Planning and Industry Crown Land Manager Excellence Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- TransGrid Leadership Award
- Wholistic Financial Solutions Small Business Achievement Award
- Awards Australia Connecting Communities Award
Senior Geography students at Ulladulla High School are once again studying Bendalong Boat Habour, examining its history, impacts of human activity, degradation, community input and maintenance.
The students have prepared a short online community survey that takes only 5 minutes to complete.
This is a wonderful example of school engagement with the local community and the students would be very grateful for your contribution.
Click here to complete the survey.
The next general RHVA meeting date has been moved to May 25 due to the Federal Election. As our community hall is used as a polling booth, our meeting has been pushed forward one week. Still 3pm, Yulunga Hall. See you there!
…Check out the Lake Conjola Opening tab, under Latest Hot Topics. Future updates will be posted at that location.
Saturday 20 April
Public Meeting, Yulunga Community Hall 3pm.
Have your say about the proposed development of the North Manyana (formerly Kylor) site. For more information, scroll down…
NB RHVA recently met with the new owners of the site, JWD Projects, and their community engagement representatives, GHD. For an overview of the discussion, click here.
Sunday 21 April
Manyana Market, Yulunga Reserve 9am to 2pm.
Don’t miss out on the latest offerings from local suppliers, artists and producers!
Don’t miss the second of Manyana’s three fantastic market days for 2019!
Yulunga Reserve and Hall
9am – 2pm
Sunday 21 April 2019
See you there!